Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a Canon toner for copy machine. can i refill the toner with ink?

yes or no? if yes, how?I have a Canon toner for copy machine. can i refill the toner with ink?
Ink and toner are two different things. Toner is a fine, dry powder, and ink is either water, or oil based. I wouldn't recommend filling an empty toner cartridge with ink, as it will most likely ruin both the cartridge, and the machine.





If you decide to refill the toner cartridge, be careful how you proceed. Make sure it won't void the manufacturers warranty for the machine, check to make sure the cartridge is actually refillable (most cartridges aren't), ensure you have the correct type of toner, and a good method in place for catching any overflow. Toner is VERY FINE, and can easily be blown into every corner of your house. Even the A/C gently blowing on it can cause chaos.





My recommendation: purchase a new cartridge. Refilled ones sometimes don't work very well, and refilling them yourself can be more of a headache than a help. If you decide to purchase an after-market cartridge, purchase it from a reputable source.





Good luck.I have a Canon toner for copy machine. can i refill the toner with ink?
you can buy it at rema or so called remanufactured good as new and more saving for you
I Don't Think So... I Have A Canon Toner For My Copy Machine And I Have To Buy A New Toner Each Time It Runs Out. o_o Hope This Helped^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment