Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laserjet toner streaks?

I have an old Laserjet, works great but I've noticed that the toners tend to ';leak';, as in, when I'm printing out a document, the paper will have pagelong streaks of ink on it. The ink does not seem to be running out since all of the things that I print aren't fading, and still has a good black color. I tried to clean it off a couple times and I get a couple clean pages afterward, but then the streaks just come back.


I've had this toner for a couple years now, is that a factor? Has anyone else had this problem?Laserjet toner streaks?
yes the prob is your toner catridge, even do your printout is still good black quality,the cleaner blade inside the cartridge maybe this align or defective it causes spillage of toner on your printout even cleaning drum surface will not solved your prob, old age of your cartridge may be a factor too

No comments:

Post a Comment