Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When I put toner in my printer, do i need to put ink too?

I'm going to buy a laser printer and I'm really confused. What is toner? DO i have to put in toner and ink in? HelpWhen I put toner in my printer, do i need to put ink too?
Toner and ink mean the same thing, but people refer to it depending on the type of printer in use.





as for laserjet printer, it is refered to as Toner (in powder form) while if it were to be deskjet or inkjet, it is called ink (in Liquid form).





You only need Toner if you buy Laser printerWhen I put toner in my printer, do i need to put ink too?
I think you are confusing yourself with ink jets vs laser printers.





The toner is the equivalent of ink for laser printers. There is no separate ink for laser printers. Some manufacturers call it dry ink toner which doesn't help.
toner is the ink for laser printers.





all you will need to buy is the toner.

No comments:

Post a Comment