Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ink & Toner Refiling business?

Any pros %26amp; cons...........%26amp; also would you give your business %26amp; save on refills VS buying OriginalsInk %26amp; Toner Refiling business?
Dude, printer has smart chip which detect ink level,,, if u refill cartridge then ur printer may stop printing with an error ';ink system failure'; .......... if u have alot of printer work..... so buy Epson Stylus Photo R230 Printer with CISS (Conti. Ink supply system)Ink %26amp; Toner Refiling business?
If you want to find out about the cartridge refilling business, look at www.imagerzone.com and www.recharger.com.





I am in the business, and have been for 5 years. You need to keep up to date on everything. Plus you need to keep everything legal. I love it, but I also know my product and where I get them from, so I know the quality and value. Quality products can make or break you.





Things to keep in mind


1. Prices - People thing they get what they pay for, do not go too cheap


2. Quality - Is a must


3. Guarantee - Makes the customer feel better


4. Know your stuff


5. Keep up today

No comments:

Post a Comment